WAHOO! A friend sent me this joke! I like it.

 
Starting school is not easy whether elementary school, post secondary or universary.
Below are students in first class towards degree in psychology to help others. 
Can you relate?
:

 
Psychiatric Students
The aspiring psychiatrists were
attending their first class on
emotional extremes.

"Just to establish some parameters,"
said the professor to the
student from Saskatchewan, Canada,

"What is the opposite of joy?"
"Sadness," said the student.

 


"And the opposite of depression?"
he asked the young lady
from Vancouver, B.C., Canada.




"Elation," said she.
"And you sir," he said to the
young man from Alberta, Canada,
"how about the opposite of woe?"



The Albertan replied, "Sir,
I believe that would be giddy-up."



All changed to CANADA instead of USA!
EITHER WORKS! LOL



Song from YOU TUBE,
"BOREDOM AND JOY"
If I need permission I give up the song! Sorry - I just like it. GREAT JOB!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2020 is Memorable

KENOSEE LAKE FOUR SEASONS COMMUNITY LOG BUILDING BEING UPGRADED 2020