Spring 2020 is Memorable

SPRING OF 2020 IS MEMORABLE

Not sure of the timeline but some heard December, 2019 from China, others said January, 2020, and still others said February BUT we're all one in the world May, 2020 with the Pandemic... Corolla Virus also known as (aka) Corvid-19, not exactly rushing around us  but in charge of how we live our lives for the near future.

Someone suggested on Facebook I plant little green onion bulbs 2 meters apart. Well, I rolled my eyes at THAT piece of advice! Practically slobbering at the thought of picking green onions I planted one row about 4 inches apart and none of them have far to shake the dirt from their little bulbs and enjoy the sunshine I wish for them and the rain that was falling gently as I closed my curtains. In this dear country it can change to snow with little or no notice... even in May!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is Me, just trying to send a message to me! Now, I'm like Mr. Bean.... he wrote cards to himself and then went out and put them through his mail slot... went into his suite and acted surprised as he opened the enveloped cards he'd sent himself! Yup! That's me... and this is me! Ha, ha.
Barb Haddow said…
I tried to send a photo of a green photo by Stephen Smulan... but it's not happening so....
Barb Haddow said…
If Stephen's photo is printed below I will be delighted!
Barb Haddow said…
To me, Stephan Smulan's photo, is similar to the Smulan Road they had when they lived on the farm.... Sad if it doesn't paste here....
Barb Haddow said…
Today is Friday, September 29, of 2023 and it feels wintry... it is near the beginning of October and I'm NOT ready for the onslaught of winter... many moons... tomorrow is the day of Reconciliation of our Indigenous People and that is going to be, perhaps, tricky, for many people... I wish them well no matter what their aspirations are in life.
Many things have changed so I need to adapt my Blog accordingly:
My dear friend, Deanne Ganje was to help me with this Blog but our Savior the Lord called her Home and my dear friend, Ron Hewitt,is so busy with his own Company's Financial Operation, he has no time for my Blog sooo...I will trudge on alone as I don't have the help I thought I did... one teardrop falls but is quickly discharged into a hanky... a pause for a moment now I will carry on... alone.

Popular posts from this blog

KENOSEE LAKE FOUR SEASONS COMMUNITY LOG BUILDING BEING UPGRADED 2020