Chicka- Chicka- Boom, Boom! TY to Bill, Laurie plus....

The next cartoon was found on Facebook by my FB friend, Bill Wilson! Loved it - THANKS BILL. He said it would be okay to use it. Little Hen is sooo cute!



COUNTRY GOES "HIGH COUTURE"
Chooky house of the day
Found on Laurie Ray Fisher's Facebook page
AND LOVED IT.
She gave me permission to use it!
I am a grateful person and I'm sharing it.
Thought it worked with my COUNTRY THEME.
One such hen grouping even had names. Their names were Shelley, Georgie, and Whitey. They were "City Slickers " and they lived in "haute couture"  (a fancy place)  They provided eggs for the family in a city.
The suitable song is - DRUM ROLL PLEASE!-


"Chicka- Chicka- Boom, Boom!"


LOVE  IT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2020 is Memorable

KENOSEE LAKE FOUR SEASONS COMMUNITY LOG BUILDING BEING UPGRADED 2020