BEN HEPPNER, Canadian, eh?

Introducing the former CANADIAN OPERA SINGER -


  BEN HEPPNER
recently retired from singing operas
but he is a host on CBC Radio FM 2

 
 
I'm a FAN!
BEN HEPPNER is from Dawson Creek
but has been living in Ottawa
He has sung around the world as a tenor in many performances.
"Oh Ben! You are fabulous!"
 I really have a crush on you
I know you are now retired from operatic singing but you will
ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART!
Sigh!
SWOON! SWOON!
 
 
 
Tenor Ben Heppner, HOST ON CBC RADIO FM 2 -  is a retired tenor hosting opera
SATURDAY AFTERNOONS: 
 

 

I love a married man! Hey! I probably love his wife and the whole family too! SWEET.
He is ONE SWEET MAN!  Yahoo!
It's sort of a "long distance" relationship.
In fact it is really one-sided since the sweetheart
has never even met me!

Comments

Barb Haddow said…
I LOVE BEN HEPPNER & I LOVE HIS WIFE AND ALL HIS FAMILY. I WOULD START A FAN CLUB BUT HE PROBABLY HAS A BIG FAN CLUB! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2020 is Memorable

KENOSEE LAKE FOUR SEASONS COMMUNITY LOG BUILDING BEING UPGRADED 2020