To Pee or Not to Pee .... "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT!"

Since much of the work force requires "piss tests" before being hired here's a thought or two about "To Pee or Not to Pee!"

You be the judge on this: 
I have a job.  

I work, they pay me, I pay my taxes and
the government distributes
my taxes as they see fit.

To get my paycheck
 I need to pass 
a random urine test
…. no problem!

 I do have a problem with
distributers of my taxes
- people not needing 
to pass a urine test.


So here is my question:
Shouldn't one have to
pass a urine test
for a welfare check?
 I have to pass one 
to earn it for them.



Please understand I have
 no problem with helping
people get on their feet.
I do have a problem with
helping anyone sitting
on their butt doing drugs
while I work.



Can you imagine the money saved
if people had to pass a urine test
 to get a public assistance check?
Call the program, "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT!"

P.S.  Just a thought - politicians should have to
pass a urine test too! They should also have to pass an intelligence test, a common sense test, and an understanding the constitution test as well!! I'd love to hear from you.
<><><><><><><><>

NOTE: 

 A friend from Carlyle in Saskatchewan, Canada,
Ron, working Calgary, Alberta, 
sent me that "To Pee or Not to Pee" joke.
Any comments?


<><><>



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2020 is Memorable

KENOSEE LAKE FOUR SEASONS COMMUNITY LOG BUILDING BEING UPGRADED 2020